All creatives, URLs and tracking should always be secure (HTTPS).
- Panorama Standard – 980×240/120/300 px, max weight: 150kb
- Outsider / TWS – 250×600 & 300x250 px, max weight: 150kb
- MPU – 480×280 px, max weight: 150kb
- Mobile Standard – 320×320 px, max weight: 100kb
- For all standard formats we accept the following formats; JPG, GIF, PNG, Third-party script, HTML (please follow the HTML specification for Adform on this page)
- Full Page
- Desktop Full Page – 1920×1080 px, combined Background and Foreground weight: max 300kb
- Mobile Full Page – 1080×1920 px, combined Background and Foreground weight: max 300kb
- More details: Dynamic Fullpage Ad
- Sticky production
- Panorama Sticky - 980x240 + 980x120 px, max weight: 150kb each
- Mobile Sticky – 320×320 px + 320×50 px, max weight: 100kb each
- Recommended img file format; JPG
- For Sticky Production: Please do NOT send HTML format since this is not compatible with our standard banner set for the production.
Aspect ratio: 9:16 (vertical)
Weight: <2000 kb
Recommended max length: 15 seconds
Static Image Option
We can also run static images in the vertical video format for specific sites.
Safezone tester: https://preview.adnami.io/creativetest?sz=interscroll
Landing page or click tracking link required
Impression tracker is optional
If viewability measurement is required a viewability pixel needs to be provided.
The full format can also be hosted by the advertiser, if so a complete HTML banner with external references to video assets needs to be delivered.
We recommend placing text at least 50px from the top of the banner to avoid it being blocked on sites with fixed menues.
HTML5 Specification Adform
All creatives, URLs and tracking should always be secure (HTTPS). Banners need to be delivered for Adform.
The HTML asset should contain a manifest.json file and an HTML file zipped together with images, scripts, and other material.
Please note that manifest.json and the HTML files should be in the root directory of the .zip file, not in the deeper directories. More info about file structure here.
The manifest.json file should define the ad dimension and the HTML file which should be used as a banner source
2. Click Counter
When producing an HTML banner it is important to implement the clickTAG variable to make the banner clickable.
The HTML file should include the Adfrom DHTML library which enables the banner to receive a clickTAG variable:
document.write('<script src="'+ (window.API_URL || 'https://s1.adform.net/banners/scripts/rmb/Adform.DHTML.js?bv='+ Math.random()) +'"><\/script>');
If you need more information click here